BMI Cable Box for Sale

To All,

I have recently switched from cable to satellite to receive my data.  I
have a BMI cable box for sale.  It is in original condition.  Neither I
or anyone else has modified or 'tweaked' the box.  I do not know of
anyone who 'tweaks' boxes, you would have to find them yourself. The
price is $1250, shipped anywhere in the US via UPS.

If interested, please send e-mail with a phone # and a suggested time to
call and I will confirm the time with a reply e-mail.

John