Re: FastK = %R?

Actually, the original Williams %R was plotted inversely to the Fast %K
Stochastic-- so that overbought was below 20 and oversold was above 80.  In
recent years, most plotting software that uses it has flipped it, so that it
now mimics Fast %K

I asked Larry about %R several years ago-- before anyone seemed to notice
that it was an inverse Stochastic-- and he just smiled, but didn't answer.

I have always admired much of Larry's work, but also wondered what he was
trying to do by flipping Stochastic, renaming it, and calling it his.  This
all happened back in the mid '80s when George Lane was heavily promoting
Stochastic as his discovery (which it was not) -- maybe Larry and George
were in a horse race to see who could capture the trophy...