Re: Omega Replacement

I had called these folks a couple of months ago and found intelligence
on the other end of my phone line. My question had to do with the
ability to link to DLL's, which they said was coming.

They also explained that they use a variation of the Universal Data
Server front-end, which handles the usual RT feeds as well as DTN.
Apparently, all programs that use this front-end can coexist peacefully
together.

I'm waiting too.

Allan