   Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 12:22:04 -0000
   From: "bellamy_29m" <bellamy_29m@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: more than 30% decline

OK - I will have a crack at this..

First condition:
> Can somebody give me some code to find stocks that
> have declined by minimum 30 per cent from a
> significant high.

Lowest(C)<=0.7*Highest(C)

Second condition:
> Never mind if the current price is above 30 per
cent;
> the lowest point reached after the high is made
should
> be equal to or less than 0.7 times the highest
point.

BarsSince(Lowest(C))<BarsSince(Highest(C))

AND the two conditions together and you should have
it...

Hope this helps.

wabbit :D

P.S. I havent actually tested this so let us know if
this produces
the results you want...

<snip>

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail