Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock Downloader Problem

It sounds like the QCenter window has been moved out of your desktop view.  Sometimes Windows can have a peculiar moment and do this.

When you run it next time and click on the QCenter tab in the Task Bar, try pressing Alt and the space bar, then press the m key.  You should get a little cross hair somewhere on the screen.  Before you move your mouse, press and hold the left mouse button and then drag the cursor onto your desktop somewhere, this may drag the window back into view.

Cheers,
Ben