Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] pattern smasher

If any how you get Pattern Smasher  you wont be able to understand the In & Out of it.
Since you are having the pirated GET that you have not understood properly so no other software you can.

Ilyas

kuleen khona <kuleenkhona@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi
     I, wish to have swing trading ebook in pdf forms as well as I want to pattern smasher
  software against I can provide AdvancedGET software copy I f any one Interested thn please let me know
                                                                        KULEEN
charles_stevenson3 <charles_stevenson3@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Would anyone have or know how to write the code for Swing Trades.
These trades work very well .
The scan would be looking for the following .
An up trending stock .
3 to 5 days of consecutive lower highs and lower lows ,especially
the lower highs.
Each days close has to be below the open .The lowest low can even be
better if it has a long candle wick on the lowest point and above
average Volume.

Scan for a buy when the stock then trades above the previous days
high .
Hoping someone can be of assistance .

Thanks .

Charles