Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2004 2:26 AM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Securities data in one or several folders?

The Metastock data CD has US securities arranged in directories by
alphabetical order:

- C:\MetaStock Data\US Stocks\A - B
- C:\MetaStock Data\US Stocks\C - D
- C:\MetaStock Data\US Stocks\E - H
- C:\MetaStock Data\US Stocks\I - L
- C:\MetaStock Data\US Stocks\M - N
- C:\MetaStock Data\US Stocks\O - Q
- C:\MetaStock Data\US Stocks\R - S
- C:\MetaStock Data\US Stocks\T - Z

Is there an advantage to having all the securities in one folder
instead of 8?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links