From: "csong60" <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>arlie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 6:20 PM
Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Comparative
Relative Strength - can it be shown visually in another
window?
<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>> > > Hi! again Dusant,> > Actually all I
wanted to compare was just the KLCI (KL Composite > Index) as the "base
security" so it wasn't that tedious since each > time I drag the canned
RSC to any stock the default "Security Name" > and "Folder" remains the
same. In fact I do not even have to open the > base security.>
> One question, though ...... is the code for the canned RSC protected?
> I can't seems to be able to find the RSC indicator in the list when I
> selected the Indicator Builder.> > Many thanks & best
regards,> csong

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor