Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Comparative Relative Strength ? can it be shown visually in another window?

Hi! Bodaire,

Below are the codes that may be of interest to you. A word of caution,
though ..... I am still new to MS coding so if you do find it can be
improve further please let me know.

Best regards,
csong

150EMA Stage 4->1->2 (Daily)
EXPLORATION NOTES
-----------------
150EMA sloping downward & making a reversal upwards and CLOSE =>150EMA
You will see a downward 150EMA line since last 80 days which will then
turn upwards for latest 3 days.

CALCULATION PARAMETERS
-----------------------
Periodicity: Daily