Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Comparative Relative Strength ? can it be shown visually in another window?

That sounds interesting.  Are there samples of the coding for the
Explorations. I'd like to write my own.
Bodaire
---------
csong60 wrote:
 I have done an exploration which select
securities that was in a
150EMA downward trend BUT just moving upwards with the closing
price
crossover the 150EMA.
My next requirement will be to gauge these selected securities against
the base index, in this case the KLCI (Malaysia's KLSE index).
I guess
this what they called Comparative Relative Strength that compares
security's price change with that of a "base" security.
My question …. Is it possible to create an INDICATOR to apply to
each
of the selected securities in order to VISUALLY show the Comparative
Relative Strength in another window?
Thanks & best regards,
Csong

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor