Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Comparative Relative Strength - can it be shown visually in another window?

Hi! again Dusant,

Actually all I wanted to compare was just the KLCI (KL Composite
Index) as the "base security" so it wasn't that tedious since each
time I drag the canned RSC to any stock the default "Security Name"
and "Folder" remains the same. In fact I do not even have to open the
base security.

One question, though ...... is the code for the canned RSC protected?
I can't seems to be able to find the RSC indicator in the list when I
selected the Indicator Builder.

Many thanks & best regards,
csong

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dusant" <dusant@xxxx> wrote:

> Using a custom indicator will allow you to view any stock quickly.
Using the canned RSC is a tedious process, where everytime you need to
select a stock with which to compare.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM