Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] New Symbol Database file doesn't appear in list

Alan,
Once I had this "problem" earlier, and I had made
a very silly mistake.
The steps which I had followed were,
  create new security
  click the look up button
  the symbol list showed up
  I neglected to scroll up in the drop down symbol
  list selection
Other than that, I see no reason why it should
not show.
This mystery can either be solved by Richard,
who's good at these things or MS support.
DusantChief Architect<A
href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/