Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] New Symbol Database file doesn't appear in list

Hi Ron,

Problem solved!  Renaming the file to Nasdaq101.sym still caused
Nasdaq100 to be displayed.

I moved the file out of the folder, and it still displayed!

Finally, I searched the whole drive for Nasdaq100.sym, and found that
there are two copies:
C:\Program Files\Equis\The DownLoader
C:\Program Files\MetaStock\The DownLoader

Although The Downloader User's Manual says that Symbol Database files
should be created in the Equis directory, in fact the program looks
in the Metastock directory.  So I simply moved my files to the
Metastock directory.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Alan