Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Exit without saving chart

Hello Dusant and thank you once again.
Exactly this is my problem. That I scan about 50 charts and then I
have to say 50 times NO I DO NOT WANT TO SAVE THE CHART. Is there a
way to avoid this ?
Regards
Vassilis

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dusant" <dusant@xxxx> wrote:
> Then just do not save the chart at Metastock's prompting. Your
originally saved file will remain as the default smart chart.