[EquisMetaStock Group] data screening

Hello,

I recently bought a plug in for Metastock and some odd things have been happening.  I only watch a 1, 5, & 60 minute intraday chart on MS and all of the indicators work on the 1 & 60 minute chart but not on the 5 minute chart, and I think it's because of the sheer size of the data stored in the downloader - 27,000 rows.

Today, I noticed that the indicator worked for a stretch of 17 days in January but nothing before or after and I strongly suspect that the data may not be clean, ie: highs<lows, etc.  I could be totally mistaken by this but I simply wanted to do a scan on the data in the downloader to make sure everything is listed correctly.  Is there a way of doing  a scan on the data quickly?    It is too cumbersome to do it manually.

Thanks,
AlPost your free ad now! Yahoo! Canada Personals