From: "Vassilis" <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>vas_greece@xxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>
To: <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2004 19:26
PM
Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Exit without
saving chart
<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>> Hello Dusant> Thank you for your reply.> If I do not
want to save my work and just exit the program what can I > do ?>
Thank you in advance for your help> Regards> Vassilis>
> --- In <FONT
face=Verdana size=2>equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>, "Dusant" <<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>dusant@x...> wrote:> >
Add all the open charts of a single stock into a layout and save > that
layout.> > Dusant> > Chief Architect> > <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>http://www.candlestrength.com/<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>> > > > ----- Original Message ----- > > From:
"Vassilis" <<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>vas_greece@x...>> > To:
<<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>> > Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 20:48 PM> >
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Exit without saving chart> > >
my 1st stock and I use 4 templates with different > indicators.>
> > I move to the next stock, click the templates and so on. I like
> > > to "view" the curves of the indicators. When I am done and I
want > to > > > exit, the program starts to ask me "Save
graph No 32" I say no, > then > > > again "Save graph No 31"
etc etc.> > > I do not want to save the graphs because they can
always be > > > reconstructed. How can I do this?> > >
Regards.> > > > > > > > > > >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links> > > > > > > >
---------------------~-->> Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your
HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark> Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on
orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.> <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>> <A
href=""><FONT
face=Verdana
size=2>http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/BefplB/TM<FONT
face=Verdana size=2>>
face=Verdana size=2>> > <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject
to:>      <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>  > >