Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] data download help

Gordon,  What is the site to get ML Downloader for free Forex data?
and does the ML downloader get the Forex data directly from MSN.com
or do we need to do something else.. need a little more detail.

And if anyone is interested in selling me ICE 2.0 then send me an e-
mail at rvalue1@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Rvalue1

Thanks,
--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Gordon Sutherland" <gosuth@x>
wrote:
> Dante,
>

> EOD forex data and history is available free of charge from
msn.com. I use
> MLDownloader as my third-party software interface to get the data
and place
> it automatically into my MetaStock (V8.01) database. There is a
small,
> one-time fee for MLDownloader - there may be other third party
programs that
> are free.
>

> Regards,
>

> Gordon Sutherland

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c3m0n7c/M=293217.4826175.5971583.1261774/D=
egroup

web/S=1705375617:HM/EXP=1082243321/A=2092095/R=0/SIG=127ocbvms/*http:/
www.th
> enetpanel.com?campaign=24FE1EAB04494AC3B21092C99680998Ca> click here
>

> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=293217.4826175.5971583.1261774/D=egroupweb
> /S=:HM/A=2092095/rand=251420502>
>

>   _____
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
> *         To visit your group on the web, go to:
>

> *         To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
subject=Unsubscribe>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511