Re: [Metastockusers] snappy formula assistance

I have metastock 7, What I am after is simply the ability of metstock to show me a doji type bar, maybe make the colour of that bar different, ie.  I want it to show me all bars that fit the following criteria,  Close is above open and the open must be above the half way point of the bar. It would be good if in terms of half way point of the bar criteria that I can alter a percentage, that is say that the open and close as per above must be in the top 25% of the range of the bar.  My aim is to open up a chart and when I open up the stock I can tell metastock to show me all the above bars that fit the above criteria. here's the 50% mark of the range. L + (H-L)*0.5 vary the "0.5" element to go higher or lower. L + (H-L)*0.618 L + (H-L)*0.75 L + (H-L)*0.38 etc. Philip Yahoo! Groups Links To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.