[Metastockusers] Attention to JOSE

HI Jose,

A few days ago there were some ATR and trailing stops
that you wrote and were referrencing to the
TradeSim.dll and you suggested to get the dll from
compuvision. I did get in touch with them and the
answer follows:

How to overcome the dll call in your code?

Carlos.
=

Hello

TradeSim.dll comes bundled with TradeSim as part of
the
Metastock/TradeSim
Plugin. It can be purchased from
www.compuvision.com.au