  >From:
  wandaria
  To: <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 5:39
  AM
  Subject: [Metastockusers] snappy formula
  assistance
  I have metastock 7, What I am after is simply the ability of
  metstock to show me a doji type bar, maybe make the colour of that bar
  different, ie.  I want it to show me all bars that fit the following
  criteria,  Close is above open and the open must be above the half
  way point of the bar. It would be good if in terms of half way point of
  the bar criteria that I can alter a percentage, that is say that the open
  and close as per above must be in the top 25% of the range of the
  bar.  My aim is to open up a chart and when I open up the stock I can
  tell metastock to show me all the above bars that fit the above criteria.
  thanks. Yahoo! Groups Links<*>
  To visit your group on the web, go to:     <A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/<*>
  <A
  href="">Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<*>
  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:     <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Yahoo! Groups Links
To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/