Re: [Metastockusers] snappy formula assistance

Wandaria

This sounds like a very simple expert to me (and believe me, I'm no expert on experts). Adding some
code to an existing open expert would be the way to go if you already have one imbedded in your
default template. If not then create one and add it to your default template.

If you can code an indicator that plots a binary signal when your condition is met then you can
create a simple expert. Altering the percentage could be managed by a supplementary indicator in
which you can adjust the default percentage rating. A better option may be to use two or three
different colours depending on the percentage. That way you can pick all the bars you want to know
about and see by the colour how it ranks. Personally I think the percentage is fairly obvious when
you know which bars to look at, and therefore there's little point in the extra sophistication (and
hassle) of colour coding or adjusting indicator defaults.

Just my thoughts

Rou