Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Screening Charts

Mike -

You can right click on the chart you want to revisit and go to Add to
favorites... Click on Create in>> Create a new folder and store the
chart there. Do the same for the others you wish to review, but this
time store them in the same folder as the first chart. When you are
done, you will be able to go to that folder and arrow key through the
subset.

Ron

bigbadwolfusa wrote:

>I use TC2000 for my data service....I screen the Industry Groups
>every Sunday for the best groups for the last three months. Of those
>I look at the top 5 or 6 sectors. Of those I  usually take the the
>top 5 or 6 stocks put them in a folder and export them to a
>Metastock folder where I can look at them with my indicators.
>
>My question is...Is there a way to mark the chart. By that I
>mean...I click the arrows at the bottom right corner and that takes
>me through the charts one right after another. What I want to do is
>somehow flag the chart so I don't have to stop my first run through
>and then I can come back and look at the ones that I flagged more
>thorough after I'm done.
>
>Is there a way to do something like this and if not any suggestion
>would be appreciated on how you might do yours
>
>Mike

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!