[EquisMetaStock Group] Screening Charts

I use TC2000 for my data service....I screen the Industry Groups
every Sunday for the best groups for the last three months. Of those
I look at the top 5 or 6 sectors. Of those I  usually take the the
top 5 or 6 stocks put them in a folder and export them to a
Metastock folder where I can look at them with my indicators.

My question is...Is there a way to mark the chart. By that I
mean...I click the arrows at the bottom right corner and that takes
me through the charts one right after another. What I want to do is
somehow flag the chart so I don't have to stop my first run through
and then I can come back and look at the ones that I flagged more
thorough after I'm done.

Is there a way to do something like this and if not any suggestion
would be appreciated on how you might do yours

Mike

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!