[Metastockusers] Re: Hurst Exponent

I've uploaded the Excel file for calculating the Hurst Exponent. It's
in the file secion. It's a zip file. Someone else sent this file to
me so be sure to screen it as you unzip it. I did not check it to see
if it was a valid calculation for the Hurst Exponent.

Again I received it from someone else, so I can't answer questions
about it.

JO

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, karile <karile@xxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> You can send the excel file to this address : karile@xxxx
>
> Thanks,
>
> Regrads,
>
> Karile
>

> karile wrote:
>
> >Hi Manohohman,
> >
> >Sorry but with this email address it does not work.
> >
> >Have you got  another one ?
> >
> >Regards,
> >
> >Karile
> >

> >karile wrote:
> >

> >>Hi Manohohman,
> >>
> >>Haven't you got a problem with your private email because I can't
send
> >>you a mail (about the Excel file).
> >>
> >>Regards,
> >>
> >>Karile