RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] CD Verification

Just
reinstalling Metastock will solve that problem and youŽll lose
nothing.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Mensaje original-----De: Ted Khann
  [mailto:tedkhann@xxxxxxxxxxx] Enviado el: martes, 21 de octubre de
  2003 21:12Para: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAsunto:
  Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] CD Verification
  Hello,
  I have just had the same request which I think is the second time since
  installing 8.01.  You possibly well get further requests to insert the
  CD. I don't think the 8.01 CD was meant to cancel this procedure. The
  old 8.0 CD would not work to confirm that you were the CD owner and
  the 8.01 did correct this error.  I thought it was to stop the CD being
  used by other people.
  Ted.JayTownsend@xxxxxxx wrote:
  <BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq

    Hi:

    I have MS 8.01 and when I just now opened MetaStock on my system,
    it asked for me to insert my original CD for verification before I could go
    on.  Fortunately I was able to find it and do as it asked.  (I've
    got CD's all over the place.)  I remember that this problem came up
    with 8.0 and thought that the list said that Equis had 'corrected' the
    problem.  Is this something that my software will ask for again, and
    again?  Has anyone else run into this?

    JayTo unsubscribe from this group, send an email
    to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour
    href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

  Want to chat instantly with your online
  friends? <A