Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] question on MS Downloader

Hi.
Next time this happen. Look at Yahoo´s financial website for the stocks
you download. It could be so that they don´t have that days EOD in the
database. I have notice that several time when I download quotes with
MLDownloader which download quotes from Yahoo.
Yahoo have problem from time to time with the historical database they
have on the website.
Lars