[EquisMetaStock Group] question on MS Downloader

Hi all,

I use hquote Qcenter and metaquote for downloadind end of day quotes from web. It was working fine till last week. 2 days back when I try to update the security folder, I got msg saying that data already upto date. Both softwares Qcenter and Metaquote could not able to update info after the market hous even after one day. funny thing here is after one more day both softwares updated date for the previous one day. means for
14th EOD data could be updated only on 16th Morning. I checked every settings in downloder/Hquote/Metastock and couldn't understand the problem though it was working wonderfully a week before. My computer timings also correct. I couldn't able to figure out what could be the problem..anybody experianced similar problems before, if yes any solution u have for this?

Thanks
SARA