[Metastockusers] New metastock user - help required and general advice!

Hi everyone,

I just purchased metastock and have a number of questions here and
there. First off, is this forum the best place to ask general
questions pertaining to metastock from a new-user point of view? I
have been having a somewhat painful experience finding an appropriate
forum to post my questions to... questions like:

How do you set a stock's "chart window" back to default (i.e.
containing just price and volume) after one has added in various
indicators and lines to the chart?

If anyone could let me know of any resources, books, forums to help
me out getting into metastock.

Thanks so much!
Voirin

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511