Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] question on MS Downloader

I have noticed that the Yahoo EOD Data is on time every day of the
week except on friday
Friday EOD is available on Monday

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Lars Widlund
<Lars.Widlund@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi.
> Next time this happen. Look at Yahoo´s financial website for the
stocks you
> download. It could be so that they don´t have that days EOD in the
> database. I have notice that several time when I download quotes
with
> MLDownloader which download quotes from Yahoo.
>
> Yahoo have problem from time to time with the historical database
they have
> on the website.
>
> Lars
>
> At 13:55 2003-10-17 +0000, you wrote:
>

> >Hi all,
> >
> >I use hquote Qcenter and metaquote for downloadind end of day
quotes from
> >web. It was working fine till last week. 2 days back when I try to
update
> >the security folder, I got msg saying that data already upto date.
Both
> >softwares Qcenter and Metaquote could not able to update info
after the
> >market hous even after one day. funny thing here is after one more
day
> >both softwares updated date for the previous one day. means for
> >14th EOD data could be updated only on 16th Morning. I checked
every
> >settings in downloder/Hquote/Metastock and couldn't understand the
problem
> >though it was working wonderfully a week before. My computer
timings also
> >correct. I couldn't able to figure out what could be the
problem..anybody
> >experianced similar problems before, if yes any solution u have
for this?

> >Thanks
> >SARA
> >

> ><http://clients.rediff.com/signature/track_sig.asp>47f139.jpg
> >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>
><http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1
705375617:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-
bin/autoredir?
camp=556&lineid=3614674&prop=egroupweb&pos=HM>47f265.jpg

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511