Re: [Metastockusers] Re: SAR in Excel

In a message dated 9/21/2003 6:48:19 AM Pacific Daylight Time, dm999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The spreadsheet which I uploaded was sent to me by someone on the old
MetaStock list.  The version that I use has eliminated the high and
low prices, and has substituted the values of an indicator, such as
OBV.  I thought that I would corner the market in gold with this
stroke of genius, but I haven't found the right indicator yet to do
that.  Let us know what you come up with.

Daphne

Neither has Granville, who originated OBV.  From what I can tell, after he made his big splash with OBV, he never made another dime for any of his customers.

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor