[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock official add ons

Jay:

On 19 Sep 2003 08:18:58 -0000, you wrote:

>>Am not sure what their ground rules are, but, I purchased 8.0/8.01 directly
>>from Equis, and I received the survey by email.  I would suspect that you must
>>register your purchase, regardless of where you got it.  Also, is the email
>>address that you registered under the same one you use now?

I purchased mine from an Equis authorized dealer. I registered, since
that is required to receive Equis support. I never received any
survey--in fact, I never received a notice that 8.01 was available.
Had to find out about it on this forum! And my E-mail address has
never changed.

So perhaps they do a small statistical survey?

Harry

Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20. Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6351
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0zJuRD/6CvGAA/qnsNAA/BefplB/TM