Re: [Metastockusers] Re: SAR in Excel

In a message dated 9/20/2003 5:50:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time, dm999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Jim,

I'd be glad to send a spreadsheet, but for the life of me, I can't
see how to attach it to this message.  Tell me what to do.

DM

Think that you could upload it to the group files where it can be downloaded, then delete it after it's picked up.  However, I think that if you have it, that others would be interested in it too.

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor