RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] MetaStock Programming Study Guide

Hi
Peter,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I must
disagree with your call.  I have all the products you mention and found the
Study Guide to contain not only more information, but it was better
structured and therefore improved readability and understanding.  It is
practical programming guide to using MetaStock something that I thing all
the other products you mention fail to achieve.

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Cheers,

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Jono

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Peter Fertig
  [mailto:pfertig@xxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, 28 August 2003 3:25
  AMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] MetaStock Programming Study
  GuideDavid,I did not read it. However, as
  this web page has beenbrought to my attention in this forum, I had a look
  atit. I did read the content of the book and decided notto buy it. I
  discovered nothing, which is not includedin the MetaStock manual and in
  the formula primer,which you should find in the file section of
  thisforum or on the Equis web site. That said, anotherstyle of writing
  and presenting the material couldmake it easier for someone to understand
  the subject.If you were interested in buying it, ask them toprovide
  you with a sample text of the book as a pdfdocument. In a book shop you
  would have theopportunity to look throug it before you purchase
  thebook. If they were not willing to deliver someexcerpts, do not buy
  it.Best regardsPeter --- Dave <_penfold_@xxxxxxxxx>
  schrieb: ---------------------------------As I mentioned in my last
  email I've been looking atpurchasingthe MetaStock Programming Study
  Guide(www.metastockformula.com). It looks quite comprehensive but I
  was wondering ifanyone has heard anything about it or if there is
  anyone out there whohas purchased it? I'd love to hear your
  thoughts.Best Regards,David JenynsPs. It was
  www.metastockformula.comYahoo! Groups Sponsor
  ADVERTISEMENTTo unsubscribe from this group, send an email
  to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use of
  Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!Terms of Service.
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor