[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Indicator to Plot Moving Average with Fast Fourier Trans.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mudgalbharat <no_reply@xxxx>
Bharat,

Realistically the FFT may not be what you want. The reason for asking
you to plot the FFT on a chart was so that you could see this.

If you still believe that the FFT can help your trading you could use
ranges to set the "if" statements. Something like 0 to 100 for a
moving average of 10 and 101 to 200 for the next moving average and
so on. Hope this helps.

Preston

wrote:
> Hello
>
> The value of FFT can be anythingit could be anything from 10 to
1700
> or higher so writing so many IF statements would not do the task !!
>
> regards
>
> Bharat Mudgal
>
> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pumrysh <no_reply@xxxx>
wrote:
> > Bharat,
> >
> > To learn about the formula language go to the files section and
> > download the Metastock Formula Language book in either pdf or zip
> > format. Once you've done that you will be better prepared to make
> the
> > correct decision about how you want the formula to work. I would
> also
> > suggest that you open a chart with a price plot in one window and
> the
> > FFT in another.
> >
> > The basics of the formula will use one moving average if the FFT
> has
> > a certain value and another moving average if the FFT has a
> different
> > value.
> >
> > Let's say the FFT has the following values of 10, 20, and 30.
Your

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/BefplB/TM