Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] MS 8.01 for eSignal - Connecting Problems

Fipsma,
When you subscribed to esignal you should have
downloaded their program to run the internet service.Go to their website for the
download,it is that program that contains data manager.Once you have installed
that run it to ensure it works and enter your password etc.Once everything works
within the esignal program shut it down and try opening Metastock realtime
again.If it still does not find datamanager,open data manager from the esignal
program and try reopening Metastock,
Peter
<BLOCKQUOTE