Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] MS 8.01 for eSignal - Connecting Problems

eSignal MarketCenter is a java based internet solution for market
quotes.  Does not use Data Manager.  You will need esignal Equities,
etc. which does use Data Manager.

If this is incorrect, please advise.

Bob

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "peter woodgate"
<peter.woodgate@xxxx> wrote:
> Fipsma,
> When you subscribed to esignal you should have downloaded their
program to run the internet service.Go to their website for the
download,it is that program that contains data manager.Once you have
installed that run it to ensure it works and enter your password
etc.Once everything works within the esignal program shut it down and
try opening Metastock realtime again.If it still does not find
datamanager,open data manager from the esignal program and try
reopening Metastock,
> Peter
Problems

>   Hello,
>   I hope that anybody can help me out of follwing isue I have and
>   couldn't understand at the moment:
>
>   1. I've installed MS 8.01 Pro with eSignal as Datasource
>   2. Starting MS Pro starts Equis Data Server
>   3. Immediately after starting DS I get following message:
>   "DBS Data Manager (WINROS.EXE) could not be found. It must be run
>   before ..." - of course becasue it is not installed.
>
>   Logically I would assume that the installation routine installs
all
>   neccessary files for using with eSignal (DBC Signal).
>
>   What I am doing wrong? Do I need an additional module from
eSignal
>   in order to use it with MS?
>
>   Btw. I have an account for eSignal MarketCenter. So I would
expect
>   to configure my Login Datas and that tha connection to eSignal
start
>   automatically.
>
>   I appreciate every help. Thanks.
>

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor