Re: [Metastockusers] Re: Redisplay indicator in chart after makingit invisible

To select the invisible indicator with the chart open repeatedly hit the
tab key. The name of each indicator appears in the lower left corner.
You will also see a selection icon where each indicator is. When you get
to the one you want go to Format| Selected object and change the
parameter under Style. One of them is invisible. Pick something other
than that to make it visible. Using the background color as has been
suggested is another way.

Ron

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM