[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MS 8.01 for eSignal - Connecting Problems

You probably need a different eSignal account.  One that gets
realtime data via its version 7.4.  This uses a esignal "Data
Manager" that handles data flow.  Metastock realtime needs this Data
Manager.
Check the esignal site for info.  There is a check box at the bottom
of your account update that shows metastock is enabled...for esignal.

Bob

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM