[Metastockusers] Re: Trading method for New Users of Metastock

Thank you superfragalist for your simple system.  Having dropped the
ribbons onto the chart I find that when I zoom in and out for a
better perspective the ribbons change their position relative to the
price bars.  Do you have any ideas how to oversome this problem.

Kind regards.

Keith

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "superfragalist" <j3ttt@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM