RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] 8.01 EOD System Tester Question

That was just an example.  Here is another one that buys on a limit order when "setup" is true and the low is less than or equal to bearfear.  This goes in the BUY ORDER box

Setup=1
and
Low <= Bearfear

{obviously Setup and Bearfear are defined above although not shown here}

The limit button is checked and the same code to define all the variables is copied to the box below.  However you need to replace the code shown above with one that says if it is true where to buy it (at Bearfear), else at a limit of 100000 (which would never happen for the securities being tested).

if(Setup=1 and Low <= Bearfear, Bearfear,100000)

These are just examples.  Once you get the hang of the format, you can adapt them for your own use.

Good Trading,

Joe J.