[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: trendline drawing

Andreas,

Since you receive individual emails from the group you can attach
gifs to your post. Another way to post a gif so that it can be shared
would be to go to the groups site and upload the gif to the photos
section.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "xenoandr" <xenoandr@xxxx>

http://www.stockcentral.com.au/forum/machine/Forum32/HTML/000971.html