Re: [Metastockusers] Re: How to create Rate Of Change Indicator

After I pick then what jackass?  lseldin <larry@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Actually, I have not heard of ROC before reading this book. I mistakenly thought it might be Return On Capital. I looked in the index of Pring's book and it said Rate Of Change.That's why I contacted this newsgroup. Since the subject is MetaStock I was hoping someone would know the answer.I guess there are a couple of ways someone reading my question could have responded.- Could have skipped the question, or not responded...- Answered a question from a fellow reader seeking knowledge and promote the learning process. - Or they could have wasted airspace with a stupid answer.Why don't you pick which category you fall under.To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor