[Metastockusers] Re: How to create Rate Of Change Indicator

Actually, I have not heard of ROC before reading this book. I
mistakenly thought it might be Return On Capital. I looked in the
index of Pring's book and it said Rate Of Change.

That's why I contacted this newsgroup. Since the subject is MetaStock
I was hoping someone would know the answer.

I guess there are a couple of ways someone reading my question could
have responded.

- Could have skipped the question, or not responded...
- Answered a question from a fellow reader seeking knowledge and
promote the learning process.
- Or they could have wasted airspace with a stupid answer.

Why don't you pick which category you fall under.

Buy Toner for Your Printer or Fax at LaserTonerSuperstore.com-Save 55%!
We have your brand: HP, IBM, Canon, Xerox, Apple and many more for less!
http://www.LaserTonerSuperstore.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YmQqWC/qicGAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM