Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Momentum Divergence Indicator

Preston,

Thanks for your insight regarding normalization and the website.

Don't know it has been posted before. The following link has some MS
code:
http://www.guppytraders.com/Metastock%20Formulas/formula%20index.htm

John,

Thanks for your formula. I am able to duplicate the exact waveform
shown on bigtrends web site using your code.

My initial trail indicates
1.  It is a leading indicator for price direction.
2.  It is not a reliable indicator or I haven't found a good use of
it.
    Based on Price's 30/90 rule. It doesn't work well by its own.
    Just like other typical indicators, it has lots faked break-out
at 30 and faked break-down at 90.
    Run couple backtests on various stock/index with different
setting and results are very poor.
3.  Need to use with others together. (will look into how)

Thanks again for all you guys comments.

Regards,

CD