Re: [Metastockusers] Re: How to create Rate Of Change Indicator

From: "lseldin" <larry@xxxxxxxxxx>

> Actually, I have not heard of ROC before reading this book. I
> mistakenly thought it might be Return On Capital. I looked in the
> index of Pring's book and it said Rate Of Change.
>
> That's why I contacted this newsgroup. Since the subject is MetaStock
> I was hoping someone would know the answer.
>
> I guess there are a couple of ways someone reading my question could
> have responded.
>
> - Could have skipped the question, or not responded...
> - Answered a question from a fellow reader seeking knowledge and
> promote the learning process.
> - Or they could have wasted airspace with a stupid answer.
>

> Why don't you pick which category you fall under.

You are forgetting a category.

Point the poster out that he is not doing his homework as he should do.
How else can he ever understand how his trading system is working if
he does not even understand wich indicators he is using.

As long as you do not understand this, you will never completely
understand your trading system. Something that is needed to survive.

so open your eye's and understand what lesson there is for you to learn !!

Greetings

Buy Toner for Your Printer or Fax at LaserTonerSuperstore.com-Save 55%!
We have your brand: HP, IBM, Canon, Xerox, Apple and many more for less!
http://www.LaserTonerSuperstore.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YmQqWC/qicGAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM