Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] st_data.mdbb file in Metastock 8

The database certainly doesn't seem to shrink when
the cleaner does its job, however I believe it reuses the deleted space for new
tests.

However, the most effective method, and probably
not condoned by Equis (I haven't asked them) is to shut Metastock, double-click
on the .mdb file (it's just an MS-Access database) then run the Tools/Compress
function. Works a treat, but please make sure you take a backup first in
case I'm giving you poor advice.

Cheers
Peter K
<BLOCKQUOTE