[EquisMetaStock Group] st_data.mdbb file in Metastock 8

Does anyone else have problems with their st_data.mdb file growing
enormously large?  Mine has gotten over 1 gb after doing some
optimizations.  This is not acceptable!  I have tried deleting all
my system tests as well as running the clean-up wizard with all
three options checked, and it had not effect on the size of this
file.  I have also corresponded with Metastock tech, and they were
of no help!

Buy No Snore & Get a Good Night's Sleep. Natural Oral Spray -- $24.95
(1 bottle, 1 month supply, with sweet almond oil, eucalyptus oil & more).
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2881&lp=h515.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2oMABA/nuYGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM