[EquisMetaStock Group] Roy--Code for %price increments

Thanks for the code, Roy. For some reason it puts dots more often
than every 1% rise in price. It sort of groups them together. To make
sure it wasn't a problem with my expert, I tried it on a couple of
other experts with the same results. MS expert is a little quirky.
Other programs and indicator will sometime interfer with an expert
even though they are not visible within the expert. I have seen a few
cases of strange behavior--sometimes it's caused by the SmCharts.
Those are very unruly in my experience.

Would you please try it within one of your experts and let me know if
it works. If it does, then there's something wrong somewhere within
my MS. I'm running 8.01. Thanks (If there is something wrong in my
MS, it should be fun trying to fix it.)

Jack

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxx>

<timinwaedi@xxxx>