RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] THANKS: "AND" operands to functions instead of "OR"

A big THANKS to Peter, Roy, and
Gordon. My limitation here has been my mastery of the Metastock formula
language. You have all helped me up to the next step, using some of
these "absolute" conditions (i guess you could call them that) in
relation to Alert and Sum, is really interesting! I like the name too
Gordon!

Thanks guys,

Mike

  <FONT
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  Peter Kuskopf [mailto:pkuskopf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, 17
  July 2003 7:03 PMTo:
  equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group]
  "AND" operands to functions instead of "OR"
  Mike,

  For Q1, you could use Alert(opposite-condition,5)=0 so that
  if the condition is false on one or more days, than the alert function is
  true, therefore the overall value if false. I've probably used too many
  negatives, but hopefully you get the idea.

  Peter K
  <BLOCKQUOTE