Re: RES: RES: RES: [EquisMetaStock Group]

Please add to the database ES U3 also.
1. Plot ES U3.
2. Once plotted, to the lower right hand corner of chart...Choose
Security Box.  Open this and select your ES #F and click.
ES #F will now plot.  SAVE

Bob

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM